Erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, energy. Taking penegra 50. History of diabetes. Should I go for penile doppler test or testosterone test?

Hello Doc, I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction since two and half years. My family physician suggested that my ED could be because of diabetes and advised me to take Penegra 50 when ever I wanted to have sex. Penegra worked for me however I consulted a sexologist looking for a permanent solution. The sexologist advised to to take Penile Doppler test. I strongly feel that this disorder is due to testosterone deficiency because I also suffer from loss of libido and energy. I also lack ambition and always feel tired. Please advice if I should go for a penile doppler test or for a testosterone test.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012