Erectile dysfunction, faster erection, loses hardness rapidly. Remedy?

Hi, I wanted to get some information on this, although I am not comfortable talking about it, but here goes. My problem is erectile disfunction, basically i have seen if I have an intercourse, i would erect in lest than 5 seconds and then later it would not stay strong. and would not be able to have another intercourse session. a) erection faster b) Erectile disfunction, as after first course it would not stay stronger for second.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012