Erectile dysfunction, do not get the feelings as earlier during erection, had abdomen and testicle pain in the past. What could be wrong?

sir actually 15 days before i was feeling pain in my lower abdomen and testicles which last for 10 to 15 minutes these last for 6 days i consult to doctor also but he said every thing is fine but after that i recognised that im not able to erect my penis even i tried to do so but sometimes it does but take so much of time but main concern is im not getting same feeling as supposed to be before to erect my penis so please tell me whats wrong with me..
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012