Erect penis has a penile curvature. Symptoms of peyronie's disease?

Hello. I m fifteen and a half years old. Since age thirteen I have noticed that my erect penis has a penile curvature. I haven t visited an urinologist, and I m trying to understand if it is peyronie s disease or not. Aren t I a bit young for peyronie s? Doesn t it occur in later life? Looking at the mirror, I see my erect penis very curved upwardly and to the left. Seeing the pictures I screened, it s not the same. Could it be a mirror s fault or? Anyway. Thinking it was peyronie s, the latest month I ve been doing massage in the area I considered there was scar tissue , and my curvature has improved much. Seeing that my penis is not so abnormal on camera, but also considering I have improvement with massage exercises, I have difficulty concluding if it is Peyronie s or not. My penis erect is 15 centimetres long measuring from base to tip (so 6 inches). The curvature makes it look less big I think. And that annoys me much. I don t remember injurying my penis at all. Could it be from improper masturbation? Upon its look, what would you say, is it the disease or not? I ll add that the left side of my erect penis has one hardened tissue area (or so I feel), and my left side of the penis looks smaller. I read that congenital curvature is because the one side is longer than the other. Please respond, many thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013