Episodes of syncope. Had dizziness, tunnel vision, lost consciousness. What is wrong?

Hello I am seeking some advice on syncope . I have been having episodes of syncope on a regular basis (2-3 times per week). I can feel the syncope episodes coming on for about 1 minute before I lose consciousness - very dizzy, tunnel vision , palor etc. When I awake, I feel fine, and can remember everything that happened, up to losing consciousness.I have had a number of tests on my heart (ECG, EKG ), and blood tests, but everything has come back clear. I have been booked in for a CT scan , but I am concerned about this issue - can you offer any insight?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013