Episodes of rigors at night, increased urination, severe headaches, muscle soreness. Taking Zapril since a long term. Help?

I m taking Zapril 5 mg and amlodipine besylate 10 mg for hypertension . Over the last few days I have developed rigors at night (very severe shaking and goosebumps all over), increased urination at night, severe headaches, muscle soreness and sharp stabbing pains all over. I don t feel good at all. I have been on these drugs for about five years and wondered if they had something to do with my symptoms. Now and again I feel quite faint especially when my blood pressure drops i.e. 97/57 yesterday. (My doctor gets me to monitor it at home).
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012