Episodes of nausea, sweating, difficulty in communication and pins and needles pain in the hands. Causes?

Hi. I ve had an episode which I ve had before. Maybe only once a year or less. I feel nauseous, then sweat, feel I can t communicate then pins and needles shoot down to My hands and the fingers all bend flat and towards the palm. I can t then move them without great concentration and they spring back to that position. This is usually over in about five mins.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
may be having allergy problem from pollens as the yearly feature is due to exposure of pollens
the exposure can cause sinuses leaing to dizzines
post nasal drip causing irritation to cords causing difficulity in ommunication and tension in muscles of neck causing pressure of nerves causing pin and needle shot in hands
get allergy doctor consultation who can find the cause