Episodes of nasal bleeding, do regular swimming, workout. History of severe concussion. What could be the cause?

I had a severe concussion 7 months ago from a car wreck. I ve been a triathlete & marathoner for over 3 yrs & had never in my life had a nosebleed until about A month ago. I m training for a full ironman so I m doing a lot of Swimming in the pool. Do you Think the nose bleeds could be associated with The chlorine drying out my nasal membranes? Or Could there be something from the concussion? But it Was so long ago...
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012