Episodes of lapse of concentration, profuse sweating, body tremors, widely open eyes. Cause?

hi, im wondering whats going on with my head, sometimes in class at school i feel like i NEED to leave the class and if i cant i start sweating and theres usually no reason to trigger this happening. if i dont get away from everyone it usually just starts getting worse and worse, i start shaking and my eyes open really wide and i start looking around everywhere and i also can t even respond to someone when they ask me whats wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013