Episodes of dizziness, fainting. Diagnosed macroprolactinoma in MRI. What is the effect on fertility?

i am 24 years old male I had been diagnosed with macroprolactinoma since 20 months after episodes of dizznis and fainting I did MRI they found that i had macroP. with infraction(prolactin 0000nmol/l) and testerone was 2)..started treatment with 1mico 3/w cabergolin and increas up to 2micro 3/week before 2 months my prolactin was 1150 and testerone about 6 ....and my libedo increase and got morning erection but my concern is that does it effect my fertility if yes can i restore my fertility and back to normal because Im gonna married and I m afraid that can have any child .....please help
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012