Episode of tunnel vision followed by headache, nausea and disorientation, pressure behind eye on coughing, high BP. Is it normal?

first tunnel vision . it stopped. 10 mins later i start getting a headache . 15 mins into this headache follows nausea and becoming disoriented. took a tylenol and fell asleep for 3 hours. upon waking i felt fine. everytime i cough i feel pressure behind around my left eye now. someone told me to check my blood pressure and it was 152 over 86. is that normal for a 21 yr old male whos phsically fit and active?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012