Episode of dizziness, normal MRI with impression suggesting pan sinusitis, prescribed Franxit. Should I take this medicine?

sir the other day i had a gidiness in the afternoon when i was try to rest. i had vertigo problem earlier. i was anxious about the my situation . i met a neurophysician. he checked and told nothing seroius. but i told him to make a checkup. he recomented to MRI . the result is normal MRI. but pan sinusitis is written in the impression. so i was refered to ENT. but he prescribed for me Franxit. whould i take this medicine?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012