Epilepsy, gliotic changes in perinventricular white matter of left frontal lobe. On valprol. Help?

Hi.. For past six months my father keeps his right foot in continous motion....for this dr has recommended valprol cr 200 and Deplett 75 ...will it b helpful since reading online i com to knw that vlprol is used fr epilepsy ...his mri report indicated gliotic changes in perinventricular white matter of left frontal lobe and body of corpus callosum , likely old ischemic and few small discrete and confluent areas of hyperintense signal intensity on FLAIR/T2W images suggesting ischemetic demyelination in periventricular and subcortial white matter of bilateral cerebral hemisphere thanx
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013