Epididymal cyst, ultrasound clear. Will ejaculation help to alleviate such a cyst?

I have an Epididymal cyst and I have had an ultra soound test done: advice was basically Leave well enough alone and no need (as yet) for concern My question is Is it likely that celibacy has induced or helped to build up an accumulation of sperm and would therefore ejaculation help to alleviate such an abnormal (cyst) accumulation? In other words Does non-ejaculation or avoidance of ejaculation (for whatever reason) make it more likely to develop, and increase the size of a testicular cyst over time? . Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear foresightrover, there is no relation with epididymal cyst and ejaculation frequency or not ejaculating / or celibacy doesn't have any relation to cyst . neither it is due accumulation of sperms it is totally different thing and nor it will vanish or decrease with frequent ejaculation. just forget it it has nothing to do with your sex life and fertility potential.