Ependymoma, major removal done, awaiting radiation therapy, have headache, urge to pop ears, sensitivity of bright light. Cause?

I have ependymoma 4th ventricle tumor with hydrocephalus . 90% was removed a month ago with remaining 10% on my brain stem and waiting on radiation therapy . I have a headache that feels like a headband is way too tight. My ears feel like I need to pop them, and bright lights hurt. I don t know what is causing this now, or what to do about it, as my pain meds are not managing this headache.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012