Entrance of vagina itchy. Passing cloudy, smelly urine. Frequent urination, bladder fullness. Suggestions?

Its been a couple of weeks and The entrance of my vagina is really itchy! I have no discharge but I have my period the other week but i did have brown with creamy lumps of discharge before and after now I have nothing! My urine is also A bit cloudy and has a weird smell Not bad just weird! I don t feel like I have properly finished peeing in ages it just stops! But I need to pee quite often!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013