Engaged, love my partner immensely, unable to express myself as a result hurt him. Serious illness?

We are recently engaged. We do have conversations daily for long hours. Initially i was able to express myself. But these days i dont know why, i couldn t even say I LOVE YOU to him, even when he is insisting to tell. I m hurting him. Frankly i love him a lot.. But what to do... is it a serious illness?? Pls suggest....
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
HI ,
THIS IS NOT A ILLNESS BY ANY CHANCE, SEE ALL THESE THINGS WHICH IS HAPPENING TO YOU IS NEW, YOU ARE BASICALLY A RESERVED GIRL I THINK. YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE HAD THESE KIND OF CONVERSATIONS BEFORE. DEFINETLY UR FIANCE WILL FEEL BAD.
WHEN HE ASKS YOU TO TELL I LOVE YOU , YOU TELL HIM THAT YOU WILL TELL ALL THESE THINGS AFTER MARRIEGE .
TAKE CARE BYE...