Energy drink, regularly,pumping feeling in right arm and leg. Please suggest why?

I was drinking an energy drink one day. And I had been drinking them regularly over the course of a month or to. And I got this sttrange pumping feeling in my right arm and leg that left me in a state of panic. It lasted about 2 hours but slowly got bette, and I was fine when I slept it off. But its left me paranoid. I m 15 years old, nearing 16.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the proteins in the dring might cause this as we have to take proteins and if the proteins are taken regularly they are extra proteins causing metabolism problem with any symptom of any part
stop the dringk and dont use protein based drinks and substances without need