Endoscopy revealed H.pylori positive. On Docpan, pentaprazole. Suggest?

Sir, Thanks for Reply on feb 5th 2013 for my query . I went through another endoscopy .the results are H.pyroli positive. My physician gave me 10 days eradication treatment with H.Pyroli kit from cipla company. after that he suggested 6 weeks Docpan -DSR Tablets (pentaprazole 30mg+ Domperidon 40 mg). he also prescrobed presilex plus for 5 months. now I am under treatment and feeling normal. please let me know whether this treatment is suitable for my problem.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013