Endoscopy reported dspepsia and Helicobacter Pylori infection. Had pantocid. Had diarrhea. Treatment?

hello sir...There was Dspepsia and Helicobacter Pylori infection in me according to my Endoscopy report. According to my Doctor's prescription I had Pantocid HP for 4 days. as per the dosage. there was frequent diarrhoea after 4 days due to which I was prescribed to stop the antibiotics and continue with PAN 40 for 14 days. now I haven't cured yet. can I continue the HP kit for more than twice a day, now?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013