Endoscopy normal. Three biopsies done, to be reviewed. Can I have an abnormal biopsy with normal endoscopy?

Hi Doctor, I had an endoscopy done on 8th of June, and my GI doctor said everything was normal, not even an ulcer was found. He took 3 biopsies, and told me to follow up with GP in 2 weeks. Yesterday I recevied a call from GI s assistant want make an appointment to review the Biopsie result. I asked to speak with GI, but she said he won t be in until this friday, and no one can tell me the result. I just want to know if my endoscopy find nothing, could the biopsies turn bad????I am so scard.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012