Endocrinology, height not increasing. Can you suggest height increasing ayurveda treatment?

Dear Mr. Taneja: It’s my please to introduce myself Arif Ahmen Chowdhury from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Do consulting business herein Dhaka. I would like to inform you that, i have only one daughter who is an Endocrinology case. Now she is 14 years old and her Weight: 40 kg and Height: 4’2’’. She is Under Height and not increasing her height with her age gradually. Her physical measurement is: 36-34-36 and no other diseases. Following this, could you please suggest me that, is there any proper medicine to increase my daughter s height by Ayurveda Products? I would be highly glade if you please let me know. Your kind cooperation in this regards would be highly appreciated. Look to hear from you soon. Sincerely Arif Ahmed Chowdhury
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013