Encephalomalacia due to accident causes migraine headaches? Treatment?

Hi I need to find out if Encephalomalacia causes migraine headache s? And is medical treatment available for my problem? I had massive head trauma from an automobile accident in 1989. I was diagnosed with this problem in 2012. I m suffering from migraine s every day some lasting as long as 30 days. And my short term memory is not properly working sometimes. Some information makes it from short term memory to long term memory. And I m having major panic attacks, and severe nervousness . My name is Mary and my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012