Emotional turmoil due to breakup, heart fluttering, detected with tachycardia. Taking metoprolol. Is it safe to have wine?

I am going thru a bad emotional breakup with my girlfriend. I am currently on metoprolol (25mg) 1xday. My heart began fluttering everyday a few times for over a week. i had a 24hr holter monitor and there was no afib , but twice my heart had extra beats, two and four extra heart beats. [I just recently (last week of August) got shocked for tachycardia . After six weeks came off the medicines and all was fine. No underlying issue was found.] My doctor said to take the metoprolol for a month just to be on the safe side of not going into afib. My question is can I have a one or two beers or glasses of wine occasionally while on the meds for the month?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012