Elevated temperature, repeated cold, Hashimoto's thyroiditis

My daughter is 16 and a problem with elevated temperaturom.u October 2010 after the cold temperatures lasted for three months, then 38.5 in March, repeated colds, and the temperature is again held for two months and nestala.u October 2011 and again in a cold temperature again zadrzala.sad is 37.3. meanwhile executed infectology analysis, hematologic analysis, and now we finished ANA, aCLa, ANCA, Toxocara canis, blood count, and all is in the borders.She has Hashimoto tireoditis but there are hormones in the borders. what would be next to do?jupi
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern only increasing the body temperature is not the sole criteria for any disease the associated symptoms has to be there if you are suspicious for any infection if she does not have any such symptoms then no need to worry about this hope this information helps you have nice day.