Elevated levels of MCV. Will it reduce after quitting alcohol and doing liver flush?

I am a 45 year healthy female, non smoker and recently my blood test results showed a MCV of 105 (enlarged red blood cells) I have been drinking alot of red wine lately and I am wondering if that could be the cause? Also, if this is the case, how long for me my MCV count to get back to normal once I have ceased my alcohol consumption and doing a liver flush? Whatever information you can provide I really appreciate. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012