Elevated PSA levels. Normal rectal biopsy. Took antibiotics. What else should I do?

i have had an elevated psa (4-9 total psa) over the last 5 years. i have had 4 ultrasound guided rectal biopsy's and all were negative. all DRE's were negative. i just completed a 30 days of antibiotics and had my blood drawn today and am waiting for results. My uro told me i may consider a saturation biopsy next, if psa does not go down. Should i have waited longer to get my blood drawn after finishing the antibiotics? I had blood drawn the day after finishing the 30 day regiment of antibiotics.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013