Elevated GGT, ALT, cholesterol levels. Overweight. Had taken Exedrin before blood test. Is it due to this?

I had some blood work done, and have very elevated GGT (190!) and high ALT (95!) My cholesterol is at 213. I am overweight , I am 213 lbs 30 year old female. I am currently doing weight watchers to lose weight, but am now concerned that something else may be wrong. I did not have these tests done because of any symptoms other than hair loss , but now I am scared! I did take Excedrin migraine the morning of my panel - would that make a difference? Please assist! Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012