Elevated AST, ALT levels. What should be the next course of treatment?

Hi there I am a 26 year old female and have just had my blood results back, all of blood cell counts are normal but my AST level is at 64 and the normal level is 35 and my ALT level is 84 and the recommended level is 37 . Is the alarmingly high? I had a very bad hang over a week ago and was vomiting bile and have not touched alcohol since. I work out at the gym and eat very healthy. Two weeks ago i also finished a one month course of amoxicillin to help with the acne on my neck. I have been experiencing aching mussels in my upper shoulders but this has gotten slighter better with passing time over the last week. Could my main factor be alcohol? As i am only 53kgs and my tolerance is very low. How should i proceed in this? Should i go and have further bloods done to test for further things? I am cutting out alcohol completely from my diet so in a month should i go and get re tested and see if my levels have changed? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012