Electrocuted. Felling uncomfortable, cyanosis, palpitations, swelling of the hand and fingers. Suggest

hi gods blessings on this day! my sister was electrocuted on saturday 23 march 2013 while washing the floor,affected her left hand from shoulder point to the fingers complains of pain,feels uncomfortable while touching hot water with the affecting hand,cyanosis over the shoulder region,palpitations,swelling of the hand and fingers..request your suggestions for the recovery of my sister
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Electric current passes through blood and creates an ionic imbalance.
this leads to weakness and feeling of uncomfort.
no treatment is required if she is stable.
symptomatic treatment is the only thing that can be done.
Best is to meet a physician as she also has palpitations.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you