Electric shock sensation across chest. History of PVC's, irregular heart beat. Cause of worry?

I am a 31 yr old female having on and off electrical shock feeling across my chest, behind my breasts right at the top of my rib cage. No shoulder pain or arm pain & my pulse is normal. I was diagnosed with benign PVC s couple years ago when i would feel this fluttering sensation and irregular heart beat. I had a EKG and an Ultrasound done in 2008. Should i be having these regularly done. As you can see I pay allot of attention to my heart and any symptoms. Could it just be gas as well?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012