Elderly lady. Pungent, musty odour from pores. Hygiene at par. Any ideas?

My elderly mother seems to have an unexplained odor, and I have been trying to figure it out. Hygiene seems to be at par, but I think I just discovered the issue. She was in hospital a couple of weeks ago and was discharged two different times during that span. Everytime she came back the odor was gone. The odor actually stayed gone until yesterday, and it is now very pungent.What happened different yesterday? She ate some salmon, I think it is the salmon, and now in retrospect, I think I have a similar problem.It's an unexplainable, almost musty odor that comes through the pores.Any ideas? Do you think I am on the right track?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013