Ejaculation on talking or looking at a girl, premature ejaculation during sex, shoulder numbness. Treatment advise?

dear sir i have a problem of my penis and sperm because whenever i am looking any girl so i am thinking that start a sex with her by force even by road as well.but sir during sex i have no timing even few seconds and i became free and now i have a both shoulders pain as well even some time both hands became sleep and my sperm in the shape of white water coming out even whenever i am talking with a girl by phone as well.Please solve my this problem and i am so worried about it my age is 28 years and i am married as well and father of 2 sons and my contact number is 0092-321-0000 please call me or tell me what to do and to show myself to which doctor waiting for your kind response bye.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012