Ejaculation immediately after erection without penetration, no other medical disease, semen analysis done. Guidance?

Hello Sir, Good afternoon, I am writting from India. My age is 35(Male). I ejaculate soon after errection therefore no penetration. No Intercourse with my wife yet. I am married for the last 5 years. I have got my semen analysis done.The report says I have 132 million count. 30% motality. Active motile 40% sluggish motile-60% and Dead/no motile-70%, pus cells 25-30HPF Red blood cells-2/3 HPF fructose in semen-present. testicular epithelial cells Nil.color-grayish white., volume 2.5ml,. I have no other desease like diabetese, BP , etc. I am quite normal otherwise. I work from 9 am to 10PM (Stressfully) for the last 8 years. Kindly guide me I am shamefull and frustrated. Thanks and Regards Ritesh. India.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012