Ejaculating very easily, watery semen. Was it build up that needed to be released?

lately i have been orgasm/ejaculating quite easily, and i dont know why.. when i have sex with my girlfriend it only takes a few thrusts before i am ready to go , but normally this isnt the case. it has only been happening for a week or so (around the time when i started taking Allegra-D 12 hour allergy & congestion) i am wondering if the drug may be the cause of it or there is something else effecting . Today, my penis was literally just resting on her stomach , maybe moving ever so slightly, but i came.. my semen was also kind of watery, so i am wondering if it was maybe just build up that needed to be released? its extremely frustrating, i cant enjoy sex with my girlfriend anymore, and i really need help
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Anti- histamines along with with decongestion drugs mostly delays ejaculation occassionally via same mechanism it may may hamper erction or excitment but it is temporary effect as drug gets washed from body you may not face any problem if it is drug oriented so aases if persists then consult a urologist/ sexologist