Egg like substance in urine. Disease and treatment?

Hello I had something look likes egg- like substance in my urine . I don t have any pain or any changes in my urination . I noticed that if I don t drink much water i often see those egg like substance in my urine. I have this symptom more than 3 weeks and I did not take any medication . Can you please explain what kind of disease I have and do I need to see doctor right away?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Your symptom is peculiar. I guess by egg like substance you mean transparent grape like cyst. In that case it is because of hydatid infection of kidneys. Its an infection caused by a worm called echinococcus which is transmitted by dog. Get urine examination and ultrasound of abdomen done. You need to consult a urologist.