Effusion in joint, soft tissue swelling, under surface tear due to fall. Pain. Surgery?

hi my name afu i felt and slipped at new world shop .hurt my knee the 22 / 20i2 .I visited watakere hospital emergency and auckland hospital i had 3 exray did not show anything.Then i went to ascot and had an MRI SCAN THEY found a moderate effusion in my right knee joint with extenssive periarticular soft tissue swelling .Thereis diffuse oedema within the medial femoralcondyle associated with a minimally depressed femoral cortical fracture .thereis approximately 4mm of fracture depression .Thi is associated with a small flap in the articular cartilage of the medial femoral condyle.There is also an oblique undersurface tear of the posterioi horn of the medial meniscus .The lateral meniscus is intact.Subtle oedema and confusion of the lateral femoralcondyle in the region of the sulcus terminalis is present .The ACL shows slight oedemain keeping with ACL strain but otherwise appears inatact.There is marked loss of articular carticular cartilage over the lateral patella facet despite lateral patellar shift .I took so many differents pain killer to help my pain and then Steroid injection i went to work the next day the pain is getting worse i can t walk or stand up .Please i need your help ,Do you thing a SURGERY operation will help me .I can t leave with ongoing medication for the rest of my e mail YYYY@YYYY .please can you help me now .i am a CHEF and work longer hours.thank you AFU BURSTON
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013