Effect of Daily masturbation

i m 27 yrs old and i m unmarried. Now a days i m getting more exited to sex. due to sexual excitement normally i masturbate everyday, as i m not able to control by sex. so i wanted to know whether daily masturbation will effect my sex life or power in future? whether it reduces my penis size? i request you to please ans my question i will be very thankful to you and help me for that.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Dec 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Your all doubts are wrong. will not have any effect on size,desire or power of
penis. what you are doing is normal and it is your requirement Thanks.