Edegra medication for erectile dysfunction, will their be any health hazards in pregnancy for my wife, or any harmful effects on my child ?

Hi doctor, I am 38 yrs old male from XXXXXX. I have a son, 8 yrs old. We are planning to have a second child. I am taking Edegra 50 mg tablets (Sildenafil Citrate) to overcome Erectile Dysfunction . If my wife gets pregnant by me when I have intercourse under the effect of Sildenafil Citrate tablets, will the child have any defects/problems or will the pregnancy have any complications ?.....Please reply. My medical problems in brief: I had a head injury 7 yrs back in a car accident which resulted in partial paralyses of my left limbs and face. Also CCF was formed which was treated by coil embolization . For the past 4 yrs I am facing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). (Please note that for around 3 yrs from the date of the acciident I never had a ED problem). After around 3 yrs of the accident, I started facing ED, which I feel has developed because of the side effects of the medication I took - Pregabalin capsules and Baclofen tablets...and also some ayurvedic treatments. My Neurologist prescribed Sildenafil Citrate tablets to overcome ED, and it has been very effective, my sex life became normal. 4 yrs back I discontinued Pregabalin capsules and 2 yrs back, discontinued Baclofen tablets. Right now I am having only very little medication - only medicines prescribed by my Gastroendologist.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012