Eczema on neck, vulva. Blood test shows strep-b. Family history of psoriasis, diabetes. Cure?

I have excema affecting nape of neck (lichenified) and vulva . Bloods reveal Strep B, Haemolytic group G. I ve been told this ought to be treated because of symptomology. Family history of psoriasis and diabetes. Can someone explain this to me, please? What is the Strep condition and how could it affect my existing symptoms? How should it be treated and should I be prepared for a long-term course of meds for it? Can it recurr, etc. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012