Eczema between fingers, cracks on skin, blood spots, red line on forearm. Cause of worry?

I m 13 years old. I ve had a lot of eczema in between my fingers lately, and have been putting prescribed ointments on it. My skin is cracked open on part of it. About a week ago, I noticed these weird blood spots on my hand . They disappeared the next day. Yesterday, there was a red line on my forearm coming from underneath the wrist to the top of my elbow . This morning, I have a red, thick line above my elbow, and small markings on top of my wrist. I have pictures, if I new how to add them. Is this something dangerous?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012