Ecotrin to prevent stroke or heart attack, fibromyalgia, GERD, tramadol

My doctor wants me to start taking a low dose of Ecotrin , 81mg. to prevent stroke or heart attack . Currently, I take a fish oil supplement , Co Q10 every other day, red yeast rice, magnesium malate, Vitamin D, and calcium daily. I also have fibromyalgia and GERD. I am considering Tramadol for the fibro pain. Are all of these safe to take in the same day? If I have to pay anything for a response, please disregard this question.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012