Echo cardiography done for chest pain. Results normal. Prescribed pantocid, vizylac and gellusil

hi, i am 29yrs old. I have a cheast pain. I have gone through the echo cardiograph. Impression is : Minimal prolapse of AML , trace MR. No RWMA at rest. No LV diastolic dysfunction. Normal LV systolic function. Trace TR ( RVSP-20mmHg). No pericardial effusin. Doctor said its normal She prescribed Pantocid 40 in empty stomach morning, Vizylac at 10 am after breakfast, Gellusil after meal for 6 weeks. Said do not stay in empty stomach. What do you think. Please reply.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012