Eating disorder. Underweight. Flat stomach. Should i go to doctor?

Hello, Do you think I have a eating disorder and if yes what should I do about it? I m a 16 year old girl and weight 93lbs and I m 5 ft 5. This all started years ago when I was 11 I started not eating my lunch at school then when I went to high school I started to eat normally again and put on a lot of weight by the time I was 13 I was really unhappy with my weight and started skipping lunch again I lost some weight by doing this for two years and by the time I was 15 I was underweight and my friends would tell me I m too thin and question and force me to eat. I hated it. Once I was at the doctors and she was asking me food related questions and questions on my weight I lied as I was scared and nothing eles happernd with it.Now I m counting the calories in everything I eat and I exercise a lot! Everytime I eat I feel so guilty and hate my self for it, most of the time I m thinking about food and what I ve eaten and what I must not eat and that I must be think. I feel as if my life would be eaiser if I was thin. I told my self once I had a flat stomach I would stop this and eat healthy but once I was happy with my stomach I noticed how fat my legs are and now can t stop. My biggest fear is gaining weight! I wanna be able to eat what I like with out worrying like my friends but I can. I ve never told any one about this they wouldn t understand and if I do have and eating disorder I want help from my doctor but don t want to get fat or go in hospital and I don t want anyone to know I don t want her to send me to counclling what would she do if I told her this and how do I even say this to her help I m scared what would you do? how can I tell my doctor? Do I have an eating disorder? And what one? Help!
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012