Early ejaculation, short penis, have anxiety. Help

Hello doctor s I m in trouble early ejaculatory At the same time I have a short penis in my penis 3-5 cm is normal I ejaculate in the first part takes almost a minute.And in Part II if you have anxiety , five minutes, but in this case means the erection of my penis size is 10 cm and the short of hurting me Please help me in this case, can I call you from Iran Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
normal-donot worry.
involve in more fore-play. use partner-on-top position for the next one month and donot worry about anything else.
u can also put cold water splashes onto ur genitals for 10 minutes twice daily.

u can use regain powder 1 tsp twice daily with milk.

size, shapes and erection of penis also varies from person to person.
pls revert back.