Early ejaculation and erection problem. How to improve it ?

Hello sir This is AAAA From India i have got marriage in 2011. now me and my wife living together but i am not able to satisfiead him . I have a more problem which is as follow 1. Liquidity of semens , Early ejaculation and erection problem. due to this is fearing more how can i improve this type of problem Please help me and give me expert doctor to meet him. For this kind of act i shall be ever gratful to you. Regards AAAAAA Mob:- +91-0000
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
First of all don't watch the viscosity of semen.We cannot decide anything by necked eye.semen viscosity has no relation to sexual satisfaction.
Early ejeculation can be prolonged by start stop start technique.
Sex is in mind so erection has direct relation with your thoughts & mood.So do not depress your self .don't decide by your side that you are not satisfy her.Just ask her that she is satisfy or not.