Earlobe pierced, very painful, thick red lump, extended hole. Anything to worry?

Hi

I had my ear lobe's pierced by a friend using a gun

They have been painful and the holes have stretched over the last few weeks

I have taken the earrings out to clean them tonight and have found the hole is extended and at the back of the hole there is a thick red lump dangling from the ear lobe I have tried to squeeze it thinking it was a spot but it is not budging
Help!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
It seems that due to ear lobe piercing there might be bacterial infection producing lump.
Remove ear ring, clean the site with antiseptic lotion and apply antibiotic cream.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course to control infection.
After proper healing go for ear ring.
Ok and take care.