Eardrum affected, bleeding, cloudy hearing. Used hydrogen peroxide. What are home remedies?

Hi, I believe I hit my ear drum with a q tip. I put hydrogen peroxide in it to help with the healing. There was some blood on the cotton ball I used when cleaning around my ear. I bought an ear wax cleaner just in case I pushed ear wax further on my ear. I can hear but it is a bit cloudy. Should I go see a physician or is there something I can do from home?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
It is possible that while cleaning with a q-tip you might have got injury to ear drum or some injury to external ear might give rise to infection.
Consult your doctor and get examined.
Meanwhile put some antibiotic ear drops.
Ok and take care.