Ear started itching and small bumps appeared spreading to face and neck. Medication?

hello, my ear began itching about a week and a half ago and turned red then small bumps appeared. the ear would get irritated, red and warm to the touch. the small flesh colored bumps spread to my face and red patches have begun to appear. i took benadryl and the rash subsided some but then flared back up. now the small flesh colored bumps have extended down the back of my neck to my back, and there are some on my chest . they do itch from time to time. the ones on my face make my skin look leathery.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013