Ear pressure, vertigo, dizziness, tinnitus, memory loss. Causes and treatment?

I have been having pressure in my ears, vertigo , dizziness , tinnitus , and now swelling of the hands and feet . My vertigo does not last for more than a minute or so, and the same with the dizziness. In addition to the physical symptoms, I tend to be really forgetful. If I ask someone a question, I will end up asking them the same question five minutes later because I forgot that I had already asked it. Any ideas of what this might be? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012